DAEMON Tools is one of the best optical media emulation software. DAEMON Tools is useful when you want to backup of your physical CD’s or DVD’s into “virtual discs” or image files, which can be run directly from your hard drive. Nearly all types of images files from different burning software are supported.
creates *.iso and *.mds images;
emulates up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives;
performs image mounting and unmounting;
supports *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz;
offers powerful command line interface.
– New MDX (Media Data eXtended) format supporting;
– DAEMON Tools Windows Sidebar gadget skin selection;
– Drag’n’drop support in Windows Sidebar gadget;
– Added “Open Mount’n’Drive Manager on start” option;
– Added “-help” command line switch;
- SanDisk USB flash drive with U3 and disc imaging engine incompatibility;
– Some minor bugs.